FREQUENTLY ASKED Questions
What Does My Jeep Registration Fee Include?
After you have successfully registered your jeep you will receive a confirmation number. This is all you will need to bring with you when checking in at Durhamtown Off-Road Resort in Union Point GA. At check-in, you will receive your JeepCember credentials entitling you to this years VIP benefits. Please see the detailed credentials and benefits listed below:
- JeepCember registration collectible sticker (this sticker must be displayed on your jeep’s drivers side windshield during JeepCember 2018)
- Official VIP JeepCember registration wristbands for you and your registered guests. (Guests must be present at Jeep check-in to receive their wristbands.)
- Access to the JeepCember Obstacle Course designed, develop and maintained by Durhamtown professionals.
- Access to the 2 Off-Road parks, Multiple trails, Mud pit, Boulder city and more.
- Invite to nightly bonfires & parties (see schedule for details).
- FREE entry in the “Extreme Woods POKER RUN” (all registrants receive one free poker run sheet – you may purchase more at the lodge on Saturday, Dec 8th, 2018.
- Registered jeep credentials entitle all JeepCember Jeepers General Admission to Saturday Evening Event
- FREE entry into the “Down & Dirty Jeep Show-Off Contest, which will be held Sunday, Dec 9th, 2018
What Additional Activities Are Available?
- Official night ride trails excursion (TBA).
- Jeep power wash stations on property
- BMX bike track
- Outdoor Shooting range
- Motorcycle/ATV/SBS rentals
- Kids Activities and Much More!
How Do I Register My Jeep?
Register online at www.jeepcember.com. On-site registration will be available, but fees will be higher and some activities may be sold out or have limited availability. Also with pre-registration, you’ll be available for EXPRESS Check-In.
What Happens After I Register?
After you register, you will receive an emailed receipt, confirmation of registration with your registrant number. Prior to the event, you will receive multiple emails keeping you informed of upcoming activities. ALL registered JEEP participants will receive their registration packets at the event during express check-in (make sure you have proof of registration). Those packets will include your credentials.
How Do I Know If My Registration Was Successful?
Once you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration.
Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive a bounce back email confirming your registration. Hang onto your confirmation number! If you don’t get that confirmation number immediately, please check to make sure your email address is correct. Any other issues, please email email@example.com
Are Pets Allowed at the Event?
Yes, but must be kept on a leash at all times and there is a pet deposit for cabins.
Where Can I Park My Trailer(s)?
Plenty of parking on property and over 120 full hook up RV sites for those that need it.
Is Alcohol Allowed at the Event?
Yes, there will be drinks available at the “Chicken Coop” bar in the evening. Absolutely NO drinking & driving on trails, Jeep parks or on property at ANYTIME.
If I Don’t Have a Jeep, Can I Still Come to the Event?
Yes!! All Jeep enthusiasts are welcome, however, if you are not registering a Jeep into the event, you will have to purchase a separate event pass on registration page (kids 5 and under free)